UPDATED: July 1, 2020
Declaration of Accessibility
The Internet constitutes the largest resource supporting freedom of information today for the user community in general and for users with disabilities in particular. For that reason, Humanist Beauty places emphasis on granting equal service to people with disabilities who use information displayed on the website and on improving their browsing experience.
We seek to ensure that our digital services will be accessible to people with disabilities, and accordingly, we have invested in the website’s ease of use for people with disabilities, to the full extent possible, in the belief that every person deserves the right to a life of equality, respect, comfort, and independence.
Using the EqualWeb Website Accessibility Tool
How Does the Site’s Accessibility Work?
The website features an accessibility menu. A click on the menu makes accessibilty buttons available. After selecting a menu item, the user should wait for the page to be loaded.
What are the menu items?
- Option for keyboard-based navigation
- Adaptation of the website for NVDA assistive technology
- Enlargement of the font on the website to 4 levels of magnification
- Immobilization of moving elements, and stoppage of blinking
- Altered color contrast against dark background
- Altered color contrast against light background
- Adaptation for color-blind users
- Change of font for better readability
- Enlarged cursor, and change of color to black or white
- Enlargement of display to ~200%
- Emphasizing links on the website
- Emphasizing headings on the website
- Presentation of alt text to graphics
- Declaration of accessibility
- Sending of accessibility feedback
Despite our efforts to apply accessibility to browsing on every webpage, it may be discovered that some of webpages have not yet received accessibility or are not suitable for any available accessibilty solution.
We are continuing the effort to improve the website’s accessibility to the full extent possible, guided by our belief, and by our moral commitment, that the website should be usable by the entire population, including people with disabilities.
Accessibility Arrangements at Humanist Beauty
Humanist Beauty is presently a small company employing under 25 people. We currently do not have an in-house Accessibility Coordinator named but work with an external web development team to enhance site accessibility in an effort to keep up as best we can as technology and innovation advances.
Contact and Feedback
We hope you enjoy browsing and shopping our website. We welcome your input and want to hear from you about your experience. If you encountered any particular accessibilty problem while browsing the website, we will be grateful for your feedback. Here are the ways you can contact us: