We believe in taking care of our planet and upholding the long-term wellness of the environment. That’s why Humanist Beauty facial skincare has hand-selected its cannabinoid supply partner to ensure that we are supporting wholesome farmers and pesticide-free cultivation. Humanist Beauty products contain cannabinoids sourced from hemp that is grown with care on US farms using organic practices.
- Land must have had no prohibited substances applied to it for at least 3 years before the harvest of an organic crop.
- Soil fertility and crop nutrients are managed through tillage and cultivation practices, crop rotations, and cover crops.
- Crop pests are controlled primarily through management practices including physical, mechanical, and biological controls.
- Operations must use organic seeds and other planting stock when available.
- The use of genetic engineering, ionizing radiation and sewage sludge is prohibited. The plants are never genetically modified and so are therefore non-GMO.
Our products are only made with hemp grown on US farms that are registered with respective State Departments of Agriculture and operate in strict compliance with state and federal law.
The organic CBD in all Humanist Beauty facial skincare products comes from a blend of full-spectrum whole hemp extract and pure organic CBD isolate. All finished formulas contain <0.3% THC. We chose to include a full-spectrum cannabinoid profile in appreciation for the topical ‘entourage effect’ – synergistic activity where the sum of natural benefits is greater than its parts. Our formulas are non-intoxicating and applying them topically cannot get you “high.”
And finally, we independently triple-test our products for cannabinoid quality, potency, purity, accuracy and consistency.
- First, our ingredient supplier sends a random sample of the raw material to an independent lab to verify its cannabinoid and terpene composition and ensure the absence of any contaminants such as residual solvents, heavy metals, mycotixins and pesticides. A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is issued that reports all test results. Once Humanist Beauty receives a COA of a batch that meets its standards, material from the batch is approved for ordering.
- Second, after receiving the raw material, Humanist Beauty sends a random sample to a different independent lab to repeat the first test and confirm that the material received is what it’s supposed to be. Once Humanist Beauty receives a COA report that confirms the authenticity of the material, it is approved for formulation.
- Third, after a formula is batched, a random sample of the final formula is sent to an independent lab to confirm the milligrams of organic CBD per ounce of formula. This test substantiates the label claim, so you can be sure that the amount of organic CBD stated on your package is what you will get. Once Humanist Beauty receives a COA report that confirms meeting or exceeding its label claim, the formula is approved for packaging, assembly, and delivery to you.